The Azden IR-CS Infrared Classroom System is a complete wireless microphone and speaker system for any classroom. The system includes an infrared receiver, wireless handheld microphone, wireless chest-worn microphone, ceiling mounted infrared sensor and four ceiling mounted speakers (not shown).
Both of the included microphones may be used simultaneously for dual teaching, student response applications, etc. Infrared wireless transmission eliminates the noise and interference associated with crowded UHF and VHF, resulting in clear reception and minimal signal loss.
The receiver features volume controls for each microphone and inputs that allow external player devices such as, mp3 players, VCRs and DVD players to be connected through the system. An audio output jack will send audio to external recording devices and video cameras for documenting classes.
All of the components are available separately and up to 3 additional infrared sensors can be attached for use in larger or odd-shaped rooms. The Azden IR-CS Infrared Classroom System combines the benefits of infrared wireless technology with an intuitive public-address system that's custom made for classrooms.
- IRR-30P Receiver
- The IRR-30P receives signal from both microphones simultaneously. The receiver also features two auxiliary audio inputs for connecting external line devices. An audio output sends audio to external records, video cameras, etc. Volume level controls are provided for individual volume control of each microphone and line device.
- IRN-10 Chest-worn Microphone
- The IRN-10 is both a microphone and bodypack transmitter that sends audio to the IRR-30P receiver. It features excellent noise rejection and includes a lanyard. Two AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries keep the microphone powered for a full school day without recharging.
- IRH-15c Handheld Microphone
- The IRH-15c is a wireless handheld microphone that is ideal for student participation, speeches, etc. The microphone operates on two AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries and may be used simultaneously with the IRN-10.
- ACS-6.5 Ceiling Mount Speakers
- Four ACS-6.5 speakers mount flush into classroom ceilings and provide excellent sound quality. The speakers are designed to provide optimum reproduction of the voice, mp3 and CD audio.
- IRD-60 Infrared Sensor
- The included IRD-60 infrared sensor is designed to be ceiling mounted and relay infrared signal between the included transmitters and receiver. Up to three additional IRD-60 sensors may be installed for optimum performance in large or oddly-shaped rooms.
- Dual Channel Operation
- Dual channel operation enables teachers to operate their microphones with separate systems, in different classrooms with the flick of a switch.