The Fantom-G8 from Roland is a powerful and versatile 88-key workstation keyboard that offers an advanced sound engine, intuitive interface, great playability, superb connectivity, and a realistic piano feel.
The advanced sound engine, which has 256MB of wave-ROM capacity, offers hundreds of Roland's SRX-quality sounds for authentic performances. ARX slots are also provided, which accommodate two SuperNATURAL expansion boards. SuperNATURAL uses Roland's high-quality modeling technology to provide organic, natural tones.
The Fantom-G series is the first from Roland to offer their redesigned power sequencer. By using the 8.5" color LCD screen, the sequencer offers a fully-integrated audio/MIDI graphical environment with 128 tracks. A mouse can be connected to the workstation for working with computer-like ease. You can also use the versatile connectors, which include XLR/TRS combo jacks, Hi-Z, and line-level inputs, to connect condenser mics, guitars, and more.
Playing the Fantom will be a pleasure with its PHA II "Ivory Feel" keyboard with velocity and channel aftertouch. Besides the pitch bend and modulation lever, there are 4 control knobs, and 8 control sliders making it easy to create the proper soundscape.
Note: To ensure that you have the latest software to take advantage of all features, please visit http://www.rolandus.com/go/fg_connects_live/
- More Wave Capacity
- The Fantom-G8 has an advanced sound engine with double of the wave capacity of its predecessor.
- Produce organic, emotional expression with the Fantom's dual ARX slots for SuperNATURAL behavior-modeling technology.
- Large 8.5" wide color LCD and mouse connectivity with simple GUI.
- Create rich sequences with the 128 track MIDI sequencer which also handles 24 audio tracks.
- Program up to 22 effects simultaneously.
- Real Feel
- The Fantom-G8 features a weighted-action PHA II "Ivory Feel" keyboard with keys that absorb moisture for a slip-free work surface.