The Electro-Voice ZX3-60B is a 2-way P.A. passive loudspeaker with a 600-watt continuous power handling capacity and a 60x60° coverage angle, for long-throw and cluster applications. The high-tech, high-impact polypropylene enclosure houses a 12" woofer and a 1" Neodymium compression driver with a large 2" voice-coil.
The ZX3-60B cabinet is equipped with 10 integral suspension points for permanent suspension or bracketing, and 3 Anchor Plates for single-stud fittings, with an additional pair of Anchor Plate attachment points on the bottom of the speaker.
- 2-way 600-watt suspension P.A. speaker with 60x60° coverage for long-throw and cluster applications
- High output, 131dB SPL capacity
- Adjustable feet allow 45° or 55° speaker placement angle for use as stage monitor
- 12" forced-air-cooled woofer, 1" titanium diaphragm compression driver with 2" voice coil
- Rugged, high-tech polypropylene enclosure
- 3 suspension Anchor Plates, 10 M8 insert suspension points