The Yamaha YPG-235 is a portable 76-note keyboard with full-sized touch-response keys that operates on D-cell batteries or with an AC adapter (batteries and adapter sold separately). The YPG-235 provides a built-in 12-watt stereo amplifier and a pair of 2-way bass-ported stereo speakers for pristine sound quality.
The YPG-235 is equipped with a large library of high-quality AWM technology sounds, including a realistic stereo-sampled Grand Piano. A built-in digital effects processor provides lush sound enhancement, and a master 5-band EQ allows the user to adjust the sounds to their taste.
The 30-song internal Yamaha Education Suite of the YPG-235 offers the beginning or intermediate student a graded set of tutorials with a featured Chord Dictionary. The built-in 6-track sequencer and 16-part multi-timbral capability of the YPG-235 allow for on-board or external computer sequencer composition. The keyboard's USB interface allows for both Mac and PC connectivity.
- 76-key portable keyboard with full-sized keys, Touch Response and built-in 12-watt stereo amplifier
- Built-in 2-way speakers with separate 4.7" woofers and 1.2" tweeters, bass-reflex ports for improved low end reproduction
- 489 on-board high-quality AWM sounds, dedicated stereo Grand Piano
- Built-in digital effects with reverbs, chorusing and harmony, pitch wheel for real-time control
- 6-track sequencer for composing, 16-part multi-timbral capability
- Yamaha Education Suite tutorials for personal instruction, 30 internal preset songs plus 70 additional songs on supplied CD-ROM
- Yamaha Education Suite songs separated into left and right hand parts, with 7 levels of lessons and lesson grading
- Chord Dictionary displays the notes and chord names on the LCD screen
- USB/MIDI connector for file transfer and external computer sequencer connectivity
- Runs on 6 D cell batteries or AC power supply (both sold separately)