Sightmark, a world wide leader in the development and distribution of night vision and sporting optics, stay true to their one simple mission; to produce high quality optics at affordable prices. Their items are lightweight, compact, and quite durable. Extreme care is taken in the construction and design of each optic, and special attention is paid to the art and physics of optical science. This level of quality control ensures that each device is a joy to hold, use, and look through.
Sightmark's high-powered 3-9x42 Tactical Riflescope features multicoated all-glass lens elements housed in an aluminum 30mm main-tube. This affordable riflescope has been nitrogen purged for water and fog proof performance so your sight picture will remain clear and unobstructed during dynamic weather conditions.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and rings attach to your scope. By affixing the scope mounted rings to the rifle mounted base you create a reliable accurate, and secure sighting system. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- 30mm One-piece aluminum main tube
- Nitrogen purged for water and fog proof performance
- 1/4 MOA precision adjustments with low-profile hunting turrets
- Wide band AR multicoating for a clear view in difficult lighting
- 30:30 Duplex Reticle
- The 30:30 duplex reticle offers a new look to a familiar sight picture. Four medium weight posts frame the circle of your scopes image, while fine cross hairs intersect and float in the center.