The Pioneer SVM-1000 Audio/Video DJ Mixer is a combination mixer for DJs and VJs alike. The SVM-1000 features a built-in 11" LCD touch-panel display, 4 channels of audio and video, a Still Image Sampler and hundreds of video effect options. The SVM-1000 allows you to easily build and create synchronized visual effects to accompany an audio mix, offering a complete entertainment experience.
- Audio Quality
- The SVM-1000 features 24-bit/96kHz audio resolution with a 32-bit DSP chip, providing excellent quality sound. Its dual-shield structure eliminates digital noise, while a high-performance power supply keeps the analog channels clear and clean.
- Video Quality
- The video signal is image-processed at 600MHz/32-bit/4800MIPS to maintain a high dynamic range and minimized noise, resulting in an accurate, clear picture.
- Multiple Video Blending Technology
- The SVM-1000 has four channels of both audio and video that can be mixed and matched. The mixer is also capable of sound-only or visual-only operation. Independent fading and equalization allows for traditional mixing techniques. Additionally, the crossfader is capable of video effects like Fade, Wipe and Chromakey.
- Effects and Built-In Graphics
- The SVM-1000 has 30 built-in audio and video effects, allowing users to quickly create and synchronize exciting visuals to music using the integrated 11" touch-panel LCD. Pre-loaded graphics and images enable the DJ to create a visual performance even if associated video isn't available.
- Beat Effects
- The mixer automatically tempo-syncs audio with the video content. Twelve built-in Beat Effects include Delay, Echo, Pan, Transformer, Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Reverb, Robot, Chorus, Roll and Reverse Roll. These can also be combined with visual effects, such as Inverse, Edge and Hue for various creative options.
- Touch Effects
- The large touch-screen display provides quick access to 12 touch effect patterns including Ripple, Lens, Spot, Radiation, Cube, Block, Kaleidoscope, Twist, Zoom, Drop, Blur and Distortion. Each effect contains four parameters to help create variation.
- Text Effects
- Tempo-synced visual effects containing text can also be displayed in various beat-linked expressions. Six text patterns are available including Random, Zoom, Block, Rotation, Crush and Slide. Text can be input on the 11" LCD or through the built-in USB connection.
- JPEG Viewer Function
- The SVM-1000 lets you incorporate images and photos, from a USB flash drive or SD card, into your performance. The Still Image Sampler can mix images with other images or videos and features the ability to loop and play them as a slide show.
- Video Trim: Adjusts brightness on each input video channel
- Video EQ: Adjusts parameters such as RGB, contrast, hue or saturation
- Fader Start: Allows the crossfader to start Pioneer CD/DVD players
- Assignable MIDI: Controls external MIDI equipment such as effectors or DJ/VJ software
- Video Monitor Select: One touch on-screen video selection