The Fujifilm IP-10 Digital Photo ID System is an easy to use system for creating photos for Passports, Visas and other forms of identification. The system includes the FinePix J10 Digital Camera Kit with a 2nd Lithium Ion battery and the FinePix IP-10 Printer.
Designed to support "tethered" shooting-with the camera connected to the printer using the provided USB extension cable-the system allows for quick transfer of the photo to the printer without handling a removable digital media card.
The FinePix Digital Camera is a versatile 8.2 Megapixel camera with 4x optical zoom. It comes with a passport shooting guide on the 2.7 inch LCD. The FinePix IP-10 Printer is a compact printer that uses die sublimation technology and Fujifilm's Image Intelligence software to produce colorful 4" x 6" images. It has a 2.4" LCD for previewing pictures and adjusting print settings.
- High Resolution Digital Camera
- The 8.2 Megapixel digital camera provides superb image quality and can also be used independently of the Photo ID System, just like any ordinary point-and shoot digital camera.
- Passport & ID Photo Layouts
- Choose from 6 different ID layouts including regulation US passport photos, or print a full 4"x 6" image
- Tethered Operation
- The Digital camera is easily connected directly to the printer for tethered operation, eliminating the need to remove memory cards from the camera.
- Video Out
- The IP-10 Printer is equipped with a Video output connection allowing for the information on the printers LCD to be displayed on a TV screen when connected by video cable. This allows for easier photo selection and customer approval.
- Image Intelligence software
- The FinePix IP-10 printer is equipped with the proprietary Image Intelligence software. That allows the printer to automatically detect faces in the image data and enable optimized face coloring for top-quality prints.