Bushnell gets you up close and personal with the great outdoors with their diverse world of precision optics and outdoor technologies. Every Bushnell riflescope is the direct result of extensive research and design input from real hunters in real hunting environments.
Bushnell's 3-9x40 Banner Dusk & Dawn Riflescope is designed for hunters looking for an all-purpose sighting system. Featuring Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) multi-coated optics, a one-piece forged main-tube, and 1/4 MOA precision adjustments, this fine optic is well suited to hunting in nearly any environment or climate.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and rings attach to your scope. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Fast-focus eyepiece ensures a crisp sight picture with minimal effort
- 1.0" One-piece main-tube filled with nitrogen for water & fog-proof performance
- Realtree AP Camouflage
- AP (All Purpose) camouflage pattern is neutral, open, contrasty, realistic, effective
- Dusk & Dawn Brightness Coatings
- DDB multi-coated lenses ensure maximum clarity and brightness in low light conditions
- Circle-X Reticle in Second Focal Plane
Bushnell's Circle-X reticle features four medium weight posts & fine cross-hairs in a narrow gate that is encircled.
Positioning the reticle in the second (non-magnifying) focal plane maintains its dimensions throughout the entire magnification range.