The RA1 from Grado is a reference-quality headphone amplifier designed specifically to drive Grado headphones. Machined from a solid block of mahogany, this amp sounds as good as it looks. The front of the amp features a volume knob and a 1/4" stereo output, while the rear features an on/off switch and a pair of gold-plated RCA phono inputs for accepting a line-level stereo source. This high-gain version of the RA1 is designed to drive headphones with impedances of 100 Ohms or greater.
- Beautiful mahogany construction
- Designed specifically to drive headphones with impedances of 100 Ohms or higher
- Warm, smooth, full-bodied sound
- Operates on AC power
- Single 1/4" stereo output
- Gold-plated stereo RCA phono line input
- Front-panel volume knob