The Ion VCR-2-PC USB Videotape Conversion Player is a VCR that can output and archive old VHS tapes to your computer via USB. Once saved on a computer, DVDs can be burned, clips can be archived, and memories can be saved. You can even capture footage from older video formats, such as VHS-C and 8mm, by simply plugging your camcorder into the front panel's RCA jacks. The provided EX VHS software makes the entire process quick and easy.
- EZ VHS Software
- EZ VHS software lets users burn videos to DVD or convert them for viewing on an iPod, PSP or laptop computer.
- VHS tape player with USB computer connection
- Standard RCA and composite outputs for connection to any TV or home theater system
- Standard RCA inputs for connecting video cameras and other video sources
- Auto-tracking, variable speed slow motion, playback, and rewind
- Soft-touch, backlit buttons