The Miniview Ultra+ KVM Switch Kit with USB Cables from IOGEAR allows you to share a single keyboard, mouse and monitor between up to eight computers. Housed in a 1U rackmount form factor, the KVM Switch can work with computers that use USB connections for the keyboard and mouse and a VGA connection for the display. You can even use the KVM switch to share both audio input and output via line out and microphone input jacks.
It installs easily, with clearly labeled ports to connect cables. The KVM switch supports VGA resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536 pixels at 60Hz, allowing you to use the switch with large monitors. This is a great solution for system administrators who need to access multiple computers with a single mouse, keyboard, and monitor.
- 8 Computers; 1 Desk
- System administrators who need to work with a large number of computers will appreciate this KVM switch. It allows you to connect up to eight computers to one keyboard, mouse, and monitor.
- PS/2, USB and VGA Support
- The KVM Switch works with computers that feature standard USB connections for input devices and VGA for display output. VGA resolution of up to 2048 x 1536 pixels at an 60Hz refresh rate is supported, making this a great solution even for large displays.
- Audio Switching
- Each computer connected to the KVM switch can also pass through audio output and microphone input. Not only will you be able to see what is on the screen, you'll be able to hear the output as well.
- Easy Switching
- You can easily switch from one computer to another using physical push buttons, programmable hot keys, or an on-screen display. Not everyone works in the same environment, so offering different options for switching between this many computers is essential.