The Hercules DJ Console RMX is a professional USB DJ control surface and DJ software for Windows and Mac OSX operating systems. The control surface includes analog connections for incorporating external CD decks and turntables, as well as providing balanced and unbalanced outputs to the sound system. Virtual DJ 5 DJC Edition software is included and enables computer DJs to access and mix MP3 files on their Windows or Mac OSX computers.
The console features dual, touch sensitive platters for scratching, cuing and real-time audio manipulation. Two dedicated pitch sliders are provided for pitch adjustment and beat-matching control. Three level controllers and a crossfader are also provided. The unit is USB powered and additional control features include EQ dials, numerical keypad, transport controls and more.
- Analog Input and Output
- The DJ Control RMX provides two mic/line switchable analog inputs for connecting external CD decks, turntables, etc. Two 1/4" balanced and two RCA unbalanced outputs provide routing to the sound system, recording devices, etc. A 1/4" phone microphone input is also provided on the front panel.
- Dual Deck Control
- Two platters provide simultaneous, touch responsive scratch and manipulation of up to two MP3 files.
- Flexible Buttons, Dials and Fader Controllers
- In addition to the platters, there are faders and dials for level, cross-fade and EQ control. Standard transport controls are also provided for each deck and assignable buttons are available for further flexibility.
- Virtual DJ Software
- The included Virtual DJ software operates in Windows and Mac OSX and allows computer DJs to mix their own MP3 library. Among some of the features are automatic seamless looping and a Beatlock Engine for automatic tempo matching.
- USB Powered
- The control surface is USB powered, avoiding the need for external power supplies or batteries.