The NVT NV-872 8-Channel Active Receiver Distribution Amplifier Hub converts the video signal received from up to 8 UTP devices back into regular BNC signals for connection to conventional video equipment. Through the use of a built-in amplifier, it can output 4 BNC signals per UTP input, resulting in a total of 32 BNC outputs. This makes it particularly useful in large CCTV establishments containing many CCTV cameras.
A built-in digital equalizer continuously monitors and auto compensates for signal aberrations like cable attenuation, ground-loops and wiring polarity, thus ensuring maximum signal stability.
- Per channel fully automatic digital signal distance equalization
- Four BNC outputs per single UTP input
- Supports UTP cable distances up to 1 mile (1.6km) using an NV-635T active transmitter
- Supports UTP cable distances up to 3000' (1km) using any NVT passive transceiver or hub
- Built-in sharpness and brightness controls
- Green active LED light per port
- Transient protection, ground lifting and interference rejection
- Includes NV-RJ45A, RJ45 to screw-terminal adapters