The NVT NV-16PS10-PVD provides Class 2 SELV power for up to 16 CCTV cameras over the same UTP cable used for video and telemetry communication. This will allow a single Cat5 cable connection between an NVT UTP camera and the system DVR, encoder or NVR. In addition to simplifying the installation process and being a major cost saver, this type of configuration also provides better power management.
- Supplies 24 or 28VAC power over UTP while allowing video and telemetry signal pass-through
- Standard telecom/datacom structured cabling pinouts per EIA/TIA 568B
- Independently selectable 24VAC - OFF - 28VAC with 1amp per channel
- Low profile design with high port density saves rack space (1RU high)
- Transient and automatic reset fault protection
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate load/no load, miswire and overload conditions