Carson zPix MM-740 Digital Microscope is a compact 5x optical zoom microscope with a digital zoom function that can display its magnified image right on your computer screen, providing hours of fascinating and educational entertainment for adults and children alike. With impressive 34x-168x effective magnification (including digital zoom), you'll be able to see details of ordinary objects you never knew existed. It has a built-in internal illuminator, which ensures that the magnified images are clear and bright, and you can use the base attachment to view prepared slides or remove the base and place the microscope on any surface to reveal fine details.
The zPix MM-740 Digital Microscope is extremely easy to set up and use. Just install the included driver software, and attach the digital microscope to the USB port of your computer - you'll instantly see a live image appear on your computer screen. To capture and keep an image you are viewing, simply press the shutter button on the top of the microscope and the image will be captured and displayed in a separate window. Click on File and select Save from the drop-down menu and the image is yours to keep.
- Integrated digital camera captures still images and video clips
- View prepared specimen slides or place right onto ordinary objects to view
- 5x Optical zoom capability (34x-168x effective magnification including digital zoom)
- Amazing educational and entertainment tool for both children and adults
- Battery-free operation - draws power directly through your computers USB Port
- Included software makes viewing images and video on your PC monitor easy
- 1.3MP image resolution
- Compatible with: Mac OSX 10.4 or later, Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, and Vista. Requires an available USB Port