The Yamaha NS-AW190 Indoor/Outdoor Speaker (Pair) is designed for professional and entertainment enthusiasts with the capability to deliver a full, clear, and tight sound response. The AW Series features a weather-resistant and UV-resistant construction with the ability to withstand full exposure to the elements. With a 5" polypropylene driver, 1/2" PEI dome tweeter, 85dB sensitivity, 120W of power, weatherproof speaker terminals, and paintable grille/housing, the NS-AW190 is an ideal solution for outdoor installations such as public areas, swimming pools, restaurants, tent structures, and outside patios.
Note! The AW series speakers are manufactured to resist a variety of weather conditions. However, they are not waterproof, so if you decide to place your speakers outdoors, position them so that they are not directly exposed to the elements. The undersides of most eaves and overhangs provide the best protection for indoor/outdoor speakers. Speaker volume is controlled from your sound source (CD player, A/V receiver, etc).
- Weather-Resistant Construction
- With rust-proof and weather-resistant grilles, and weather-resistant and UV-resistant body, this speaker is designed to hold up to the elements of Mother Nature.
- Outstanding Audio Output
- This speaker offers a wide frequency response of 65Hz - 40KHz, sensitivity of 85dB, and 35-120W of power.
- 5" high-compliance, poly-cone woofer.
- 1/2" PEI dome tweeter.
- Durable Speaker Terminals
- To insure the best possible connection from your amplifier, this speaker features gold banana-plug terminals.
- Paintable Housing
- Both the frame and grille can be painted to blend into the existing environment.