The Pearstone Gold Series RCA Male to RCA Male Premium Video Cable (100') is a budget-friendly cable designed for connecting home video and audio components. Link video components to devices such as a tuner/amplifier, DVD player, projector, monitor, and other items. This RCA male to RCA male cable provides you with an extremely long 100' of length, for covering larger spaces or intricate setups.
With a SuperFlex black outer jacket, copper and aluminum shielding, foamed PE dielectric, and a copper conductor, this RCA male cable is designed with both material and signal strength in mind. The 24k gold split-pin contacts and 24k gold-plated connectors work to maximize contact with your components for the best signal transfer possible. An anodized aluminum shell and rubberized non-slip grip help ensure that your cable is protected and easy to insert, while the color-coded band helps you keep your cables straight.
- 24k gold-plated connectors
- Heavy-duty, protective, anodized aluminum shell
- Rubberized non-slip grip makes cable insertion trouble-free
- 24k gold split-pin contacts maximize contact with the surface area, improving conductivity
- Color-coded band assists in tracing cable route as well as ensures proper linkage of components
- Cable Construction
- Aluminum mylar shielding
- SuperFlex matte black outer jacket
- Stranded oxygen-free copper conductor
- Foamed PE dielectric for maximum signal strength
- Dense braided copper shielding to filter out 95% of RF and EM interference