The Watec APAQ2000-C5.50 is a surveillance kit containing the WAT-250D compact color camera, the APAQ2000 8" sealed outdoor housing and a 5-50mm varifocal lens. The camera features a 1/3" IT CCD, produces 470 lines of resolution and is loaded with picture and light enhancing controls. These enable the camera to generate high quality video images in next to zero light levels. The included housing is constructed of aluminum and is IP67 rated for water and dust proof protection.
- Ultra compact and lightweight camera suitable for discreet surveillance applications
- Excellent image quality with 1/3" CCD and 450 lines of resolution
- Operates in extremely low light levels (0.1 lux, F1.2)
- Auto iris function ensures properly exposed images in areas with fluctuating light levels
- Back light compensation function eliminates silhouetting effect in situations where the subject matter is brightly lit from behind
- All aluminum construction with watertight video and power cable entry
- IP67 waterproof rated, can be submerged up to 3.3 ft (1m)