This is a Broncolor Mobil A2R Travel Kit. Broncolor Mobil A2R is a battery-supplied power pack with two flash head outlets. It has an internal radio slave receiver, which enables you to wirelessly trigger the pack from your camera and optional RFS transmitter or transceiver. The photocell and infrared receiver can be switched off independently. It has a power output control range over four f/stops in 1/10 intervals; the asymmetry extends the control range over two additional f/stops.
The A2R has Auto Dump - internal discharge when power setting is reduced. This pack provides repetitive accuracy for digital photography. It is compatible with the entire Broncolor flash head range. Its battery charges inside the unit with 100-240VAC current.
The Mobilite2 stuffs 1600 w/s handling into a very compact head. Hardly larger than a soda can, the tiny mobilite head is built to travel. The light modifiers made specially for the Mobilite include barn doors, grids, and a snoot. There is an adapter available which makes the Mobilite compatible with the Pulso line of reflectors for more control.
This kit includes a multi-voltage charger, sync cord, pack shoulder strap, and a soft kit case with shoulder strap. The case holds all the components. Add a light stand to complete this kit.
- Panel Display
- Fully illuminated LCD and LED control panel and display
- Illuminated silicone keyboard, resistant to dust and scratches
- Power Distribution
- Asymmetrical, over two head outlets
- Smart Battery Conservation
- Easy to plug in, battery charges within the unit
- Automatic switch-off of the power pack after a selectable delay time
- Select the slow charging method to increase the number of flashes of each charge
- External battery charger is available separately
Mobilite2 Flash Head
- Compact Design
- May be packed and brought to any location with ease, and used in tight spaces.
- Fan Cooled
- Provides increased protection during the most demanding circumstances
- Auto sensing activates the fan to prevent overheating
- Built-in Reflector
- Provides a 130° light spread ideal for use with an umbrella or for evenly lighting a large space at relatively close range
- Tilting Control
- Lever for locking the light position, and an umbrella socket
- 11.4' (3.5 m) assures long reach between pack and head
- Modeling Lamp On/Off
- 100 Watt halogen modeling light
- Switch is easily activated or deactivated to turn the modeling lamp on or off without having to go to the power supply.
- Variable limitation of the on time of the modeling light
Note:When using this pack with Mobilite heads, the 12 volt modeling light functions. When used with studio heads, the modeling lights are inoperable.