The SPLITCom Pro from ART is a compact and rugged unit that can be used to split or combine low-impedance microphone signals. Part of the "ARTcessories" line, the SPLITCom Pro is ideal for use on stage, in a studio, or in your home.
When used as a splitter, the SPLITCom Pro provides one direct-coupled output and one isolated output from a single mic source. This allows you to send the direct output to a mixer, while sending the isolated output to a monitor, for example. Phantom power will pass through the main mic output, but is blocked from passing to the isolated output.
When used as a combiner, the unit provides a single output from two mic sources. A phase switch allows you to invert the phase of the isolated mic input. Combining mics allows you to dual-mic a drum kit, choir, or instrument amp. Phantom power will pass through each output to its respective input (main to main, or isolated to isolated), but is blocked from going between the main and isolated signal paths.
- Two convenient functions in a single compact unit
- Split one mic signal to two outputs
- Combine two mic inputs into a single output
- Passes phantom power
- Phase invert switch for subtractive combining
- Ground lift switch reduces hum caused by ground loops
- Galvanic isolation blocks phantom power between channels