The BOB12 is an elegant, safe, and ergonomic, 2U rack-mount solution to connect audio sources and destinations with Digigram's VX1221 and VX1222 series sound cards. It also allows for four mounting configurations - rack front-end, rack back-end, under a table or top of a table.
The box features 2 channels of analog and digital input, 12 mono channels of analog output, and 6 stereo channels of digital output, along with sync I/O. Depending on which sound card is connected, not all connectors will be utilized.
Note: A 2 meter cable is included with any BOB8/BOB12 packaged with a Digigram multi-channel sound card. For a separately purchased breakout box, cables are available optionally.
- 2 analog inputs, 12 analog outputs, a single stereo digital input and 6 digital outputs available simultaneously on the front panel
- AES synchronization, Wordclock I/O, Video In and LTC In connectors
- Compatible with Digigram's VX1221 and VX1222 series multi-channel sound cards
- 4 mounting configurations include racked using front end rack ears, racked using back end, and under or on top of a table
- High-quality Neutrik connectors