The Audio-Technica M2 Wireless In-Ear Monitoring System offers stage performers and musicians the freedom of wireless, personalized monitoring without speaker wedges. The system features the M2T transmitter, M2R personal receiver and EP3 in-ear dynamic headphones. Talent can create their own personal monitoring mixes using the intuitive controls on the M2R.
The M2T transmitter features XLR & 1/4" phone combi-connector inputs and XLR loop-through outputs to feed an audio console. There are 100 selectable frequencies, and up to 10 systems can operate simultaneously on each band. An easy to read graphic LED display on the transmitter provides all necessary information and defeatable limiter elliminates sudden peaks in audio signal.
- High-fidelity sound with clean, articulate mix allows you to hear yourself better at lower volume
- 100 selectable UHF channels
- Up to 10 simultaneous systems per frequency band
- Three receiver modes: Personal Mix, stereo, and mono
- Personal Mix Control allows volume and mix control of two independent signals at the receiver