This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
Trijicon produces battle-proven aiming systems that deliver rapid target acquisition and increased hit potential under any lighting conditions. Their self-luminous aiming systems empower you to execute any shot with complete confidence in bright light, low light or no light at all.
Every feature of the ACOG's (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight) mechanical and optical design was designed for use with the M16 family of firearms. This sighting system was engineered for a single purpose; to provide increased hit potential in all lighting conditions - without relying upon failure-prone batteries.
The ACOG is engineered upon a roof prism design for maximum optical precision and enhanced reliability. These sights combine traditional, precise long-range accuracy with rapid close-quarters target acquisition.
Although the ACOGs have many features which are very advantageous for military use, they're equally well adapted for sporting and tactical applications. These compact telescopic sights are internally adjustable, with tritium illuminated reticles for use in low-light scenarios.
The 2x20 ACOG Riflescope is compact, lightweight, and well suited for firearms with limited mounting space. The 2x20 ACOG is an excellent sighting system for CQB scenarios; the Bindon Aiming Concept provides the operator with a significant tactical advantage. The low-level magnification of this optic ensures a workable field of view while maintaining the shooters ability to gain positive target acquisition out to 150-200 meters.
- Rugged Construction
- Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing
- Carry Handle Compatible
- Designed for use with standard M16/AR15 firearms with carry handles
- BIndon Aiming Concept
- The Bindon Aiming Concept was devised by Trijicon's founder, Glyn Bindon. The BAC method of aiming with both eyes open ensures a far superior sense of balance, and a wider field-of-view. Combining these benefits with a magnified Trijicon sight gives you a considerable advantage over your target.
- Dual Illumination Amber Dot Reticle
- This amber dot reticle features dual-illumination by Trijicon's proprietary tritium/fiber-optic technology. Regardless of the lighting conditions, the glowing amber dot remains highly visible. Rapid target acquisition is facilitated by a single heavy post at 6 o'clock that draws your eye directly to your precise point of aim.