Trijicon produces battle-proven aiming systems that deliver rapid target acquisition and increased hit potential under any lighting conditions. Their self-luminous aiming systems empower you to execute any shot with complete confidence in bright light, low light or no light at all.
Every feature of the ACOG's (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight) mechanical and optical design was designed for use with the M16 family of firearms. This sighting system was engineered for a single purpose; to provide increased hit potential in all lighting conditions - without relying upon failure-prone batteries.
The ACOG is engineered upon a roof prism design for maximum optical precision and enhanced reliability. These sights combine traditional, precise long-range accuracy with rapid close-quarters target acquisition.
Although the ACOGs have many features which are very advantageous for military use, they're equally well adapted for sporting and tactical applications. These compact telescopic sights are internally adjustable, with tritium illuminated reticles for use in low-light scenarios.
The 3x24 ACOG Riflescope features the highest magnification of the compact ACOG series. This increase in optical performance significantly aids the operator in detecting and identifying partially hidden targets out to 300 meters.
- Rugged Construction
- Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing
- Carry Handle Compatible
- Designed for use with standard M16/AR15 firearms with carry handles
- BIndon Aiming Concept
- The Bindon Aiming Concept was devised by Trijicon's founder, Glyn Bindon. The BAC method of aiming with both eyes open ensures a far superior sense of balance, and a wider field-of-view. Combining these benefits with a magnified Trijicon sight gives you a considerable advantage over your target.
- Dual Illumination Crosshair Reticle
- This amber cross hair reticle features dual-illumination by Trijicon's proprietary tritium/fiber-optic technology. Regardless of the lighting conditions, the glowing amber cross hairs are always highly visible. Four thin posts at 3, 6, 9 & 12 o'clock draw your eye into the sight picture, while the cross hairs indicate your exact point of aim.
- Made in the USA.