Trijicon produces battle-proven aiming systems that deliver rapid target acquisition and increased hit potential under any lighting conditions. Their self-luminous aiming systems empower you to execute any shot with complete confidence in bright light, low light or no light at all.
Although ACOGs have many features which are very advantageous for military use, they're equally well adapted for sporting and tactical applications. These compact telescopic sights are internally adjustable, with tritium illuminated reticles for use in low-light scenarios.
The 3.5x35 ACOG sits at a moderate height on top of the receiver While delivering a pronounced 3.5x magnification, the efficient 35mm objective produces a bright, crisp, and clear sight picture. Trijicon's proprietary tritium/fiber optic technology ensures that the reticle remains highly-visible 24/7/365. Combining the obvious assets of a generous FOV, bright reticle, and moderate magnification ensures the operator's ability to engage targets with confidence and outstanding fire-control capability. Any target - moving or otherwise - will be easier to acquire, lock on to, and hit successfully with the first shot.
This ACOG is configured with a carry handle mount and a dual illuminated Red Donut reticle calibrated for 5.56/.223 caliber firearms.
- Rugged Construction
- Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing
- Broad Band Anti-Reflective Coated Lenses
- Multicoated lenses provide enhance clarity by minimizing flare and glare
- Waterproof and Fogproof
- Nitrogen purged and waterproof seals ensure clarity and reliability under any conditions
- Bindon Aiming Concept
- The Bindon Aiming Concept was devised by Trijicon's founder, Glyn Bindon. The BAC method of aiming with both eyes open ensures a far superior sense of balance, and a wider field-of-view. Combining these benefits with a magnified Trijicon sight gives you a considerable advantage over your target.
- Carry Handle Mount
- Configured for use with M16/AR15 firearms with a carry-handle
- Fiber Optics and Tritium Illumination
- Proprietary battery-free technology provides a vivid aiming point without the need for failure-prone batteries
- Dual Illumination Red Donut Reticle - 5.56 / .223
- The donut shaped ranging reticle offers lightning-fast target acquisition and superb optical clarity - the donut will not mask the target and it provides accurate distance ranging out to 800 yd. Trijicon's proprietary tritium/fiber-optic illumination technology provides the donut with a highly-visible red glow.