The Allen and Heath ZED-420 Mixing Console is a flexible, compact mixing desk for today's home studio, project recording and small live sound reinforcement applications. The ZED-420 features 24 inputs comprised of 16-mono and 2-stereo channels. The mono inputs provide high quality microphone preamps and three-band EQ.
Four assignable output buses are featured for comping or routing individual channels to multitrack recorders, monitors, etc. The ZED-420 features a USB connector for direct integration with Mac and Windows computers and a copy of Sonar LE recording software is included.
- USB Connection
- A USB connection provides direct connection to Mac and Windows computers. Sonar LE recording software is also included.
- Four Buss Outputs
- Four assignable output buses are featured for comping or routing individual channels to multitrack recorders, monitors, etc.
- 16 Mono Inputs
- There are 16 mono channels with line and microphone input connections.
- Two Stereo Inputs
- The two stereo channels feature stereo-paired 1/4" phone connectors for stereo devices such as recorders, effects, keyboards, etc.
- Flexible EQ Section
- All mono channels feature a 3-band EQ with sweepable mid-range. The stereo channels feature 2-band EQ.
- Inserts on all mono channels and stereo output provide flexible routing and control to outboard processors, effects, monitors, etc.
- Balanced Outputs
- The main output section feature a pair of balanced XLR connectors.