The Boris FX 9.2 and Graffiti 5.2 Software Bundle for Windows from Artel is a software bundle that contains the popular effects generation and titling plug-ins.
Boris FX delivers realistic lighting, advanced keying and color correction, compositing, DVE, support for third-party After Effects filters and vector paint. The software offers an entire library of high-quality preset effects that are compatible with over 20 NLEs, allowing your project to be created quickly while still maintaining a professional look. FX also includes sophisticated vector paint and spline tools to create your own effects or animation masks. More than 115 filters, including motion tracking and image stabilization, are included.
Graffiti is a resolution-independent, vector-based titling plug-in capable of generating either 2D or 3D motion graphics. The software gives you the ability to create animated titles, directly place text on a video background and more. It works from within your NLE of choice for seamless integration and creation of professional, broadcast-quality titles.
Boris FX 9.0
- Unlimited Layer Compositing
- FX allows you to work with an unlimited number of layers to composite shapes, motion blur and apply modes together. This gives you the flexibility to setup complex effects.
- Vector Paint and Spline Tools
- The software provides vector paint and spline tools; these allow you to perform advanced masking and compositing.
- Extensive Filter Selection
- FX ships with more than 115 filters, including displacement map, light zoom and film grain filters. Using these filters effectively can add a unique look to your effects and video that other software cannot replicate.
- Keyframe Features
- The software features an advanced keyframing mode, which coupled with a large keyframe library, gives you extreme flexibility in setting keyframes for your animations. This helps you to create more realistic effects.
- 16-Bit Color Support
- FX provides support for 16-bit color. This allows you to create smooth gradients and perform more precise color correction. The program's palette allows you to access trillions of colors.
- Vector Text and Title Animation
- Vector text can be scaled to any resolution without loss in quality. Graffiti fully utilizes vector text to create advanced animated titles, giving you the ability to create professional, animated titles. You can even import vector graphics in EPS format for use in titles.
- 3D Text Features
- You can directly place 3D text in your video. Advanced 3D text features include textures, reflections, bump mapping and materials. You'll be able to render this text on a path or via rolls, crawls, fades and zooms.
- 3D Shapes
- The software allows you to work with 3D shapes, including cylinders, spheres and cubes. These shapes are user modifiable using spline primitives, allowing you to create new 3D shapes of your own design.
- Keyframe and Effects Libraries
- Graffiti features an extensive keyframe library with customizable presets to fit your needs. It also includes 35 effects filters to manipulate your titles.