The Marshall V-R261-IMD-HDSDI is a 26" high-resolution LCD monitor featuring Marshall's TFT-MegaPixelT technology. Perfect for professional video applications, the monitor takes up less space in the studio while requiring less power, making it ideal for high-end video workstations.
The in-monitor display functions provide an all-in-one solution consisting of time code readout, tally, audio indicator, and the new roto menu system. The spectrum of features, such as a high viewing angle and high response time make this product valuable in the most sophisticated production facilities where XGA and SXGA inputs are necessary.
- All-In-One Solution
- The V-R261-IMD-HDSDI provides a level of flexibility unmatched by the competition. The extensive in-monitor display functions including timecode and audio, along with its new RotoMenu feature, the panel is incredibly quick and easy to use.
- TFT-MegapixelT Technology
- Marshall's TFT-MegapixelT technology ensures that scaled images acquired from different format resolutions never suffer from distortion. Whether it is SD or HD, the monitor displays a crisp and accurate image. Manual adjustments can be used to tweak them even further.
- Wide Angle Range of Vision
- This screen offers an exceptionally broad viewing angle of 178 degrees. This lets you view the screen in crystal clarity from anywhere in the room.
- Long Life Panel
- The V-R261-IMD-HDSDI incorporates a high quality LCD panel that provides operation for years with regular usage, delivers a service life of 50,000 hours or over 2000 (24 hour) days continuously! That's almost 6 years; Broken down to 8-hour days, the monitor should be operational for about 15 years. Wow.