The MEP-7000 Dual-Channel DJ Media Player and Controller is a rack-mounted performance workstation that provides mixing control over mass storage devices, computers, and the included CD decks.
The MEP-7000 has dual built-in CD/DVD players, two USB inputs, and plays MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files. CD-G support for karaoke applications is also provided by a composite video output. Pioneer's DJS software is included and can manage your input sources and create automatic mixes. The MEP-7000 also has looping capabilities and also supports control of third-party software and MIDI applications.
The high-resolution 4.3" LCD panel and dual OEL displays allow for user-friendly search, selection, and track navigation. The large jog-shuttle wheels provide vinyl-like control with cuing and scratching effects.
- Includes Pioneer DJS Software
- The MEP-7000 includes Pioneer's DJS software for playback from a Windows-based PC. You can effortlessly create custom DJ mixes with automatic mixing features such as ECHO and ZIP modes.
- Compatible with Various File Formats
- The MEP-7000 can play MP3 and AAC files at resolutions up to 48kHz/320Kbps, and 44.1kHz/16-bit WAV and AIFF files.
- Accepts a Wide Variety of Media Types
- The MEP-7000 will play music on CD, CD-R/RW, CD-G, DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD±R-DL, and USB devices.
- Jog Effect and Digital Jog Break
- The MEP-7000's Jog Wheels offer scratching, two Scratch Jog Effects, and three Digital Jog Break effects.
- Large Color LCD Display
- The high-resolution 4.3" color LCD panel and jog-shuttle wheels provide a flexible user interface that makes file searching and control functions easy.
- Dual OEL Displays
- Both channels of the MEP-7000 feature a bright OEL display, providing visibility of pitch, playback time, and position information.
- Library Function
- Categorized song and song-group selection when used with DJS or a USB drive
- Tempo Control
- The MEP-7000's tempo slider has four pitch ranges, ±6%, ±10%, ±16%, and WIDE8.
- Karaoke Mode
- CD-G playback is supported, the MEP-7000 has a composite video output for connection to a television.
- Looping Capability
- From one frame up to an entire CD's length, the MEP-7000 can create loops that seamlessly restart.
- Third-Party Software Control
- The MEP-7000 supports control of third-party software without the need for control discs. It can also function as a MIDI controller for compatible PC applications.