The 10x25 Conquest Binocular has all of the typical Zeiss accreditations, this binocular is indeed no exception. It is extremely lightweight, compact and can easily be taken anywhere due to its roof-prism design. The 10x25 conquest binocular is a great daylight performer. It produces brighter images than its Diafun predecessor. Thanks to the Zeiss advanced Phase corrected, "mirror-free," Abbe-Koenig prisms, all the Conquest binoculars are expected to produce edge-to-edge sharpness and unsurpassed resolution. Images appear stunningly contrasty in most lighting situations due to the Zeiss well renowned T* coatings.
- Fully multi-coated T* optics upon all air/glass surfaces for maximum brightness and color accuracy
- Abbe-Koenig prisms for extremely high edge sharpness
- Rubber-coated for comfort and smooth handling
- Long eye relief for eyeglass wearers to enjoy
- Water sealed and nitrogen filled to prevent fogging in sudden temperature changes and to be corrosion free