With exceptional digital surround-sound reproduction, 1080p pass-through, and dual HDMI inputs, the Sony STR-DG520 5 x 100W 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver will take your home theater experience to new heights. In the convenience of your own home, you can finally watch your favorite movies come alive. It offers you the same surround sound entertainment value you would expect from a night out at the movies.
Moreover, it features optical/coaxial digital-audio inputs, DMP port, HD component video inputs, A/V Sync, and Dolby Digital EX/Dolby Pro Logic IIX decoding technology. In addition, this receiver is optimized for Blu-ray Disc and other HD sources. If you want an affordable, stylish, and easy-to-set-up A/V home theater receiver, look no further than the Sony STR-DG520.
- High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI)
- It has an integrated digital HDMI processor capable of carrying 1080p HD video through a single cable (pass-through). This technology enables the receiver to reproduce the highest quality picture available.
- 5.1-Channel and Digital Audio Decoding
- This receiver uses specific Dolby Digital and Dolby Pro Logic codecs to reproduce an enveloping 5.1-Channel surround sound experience. The unit decodes Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Pro Logic, Dolby Pro Logic II, and Dolby Cinema Sound.
- Audio/Video Sync
- With A/V Sync, Digital Signal Processing adjusts lip sync delay to match the refresh rates of today's advanced flat panel televisions and micro displays.
- Digital Media Port (DMP)
- Integrate a wide variety of music with your home theater system. Add a DMP accessory (sold separately) to play music from a PC client device, Bluetooth receiver, or from a select Network Walkman or your iPod.
- Surround Mode Selection
- It offers a wide choice of analog surround modes available for use with sources such as your CD player, VCR, and TV cable broadcasts.
- Built-In AM/FM Tuner
- Enjoy your favorite radio broadcasts (up to 30 presets) with surround sound processing, with the built-in AM/FM wide-band tuner.