The Mediaflex16Y/CVO MediaFlex Presentation Switcher from Knox Video is a matrix switcher with (16) inputs and (16) outputs designed to manage S-video only. Any one of the input sources can be routed to any one or all of the outputs, allowing you to customize your routing configurations to meet your exact needs.
Fully buffered ultra-high bandwidth crosspoint modules allow for signals to be switched simultaneously without crosstalk. This unit can be controlled via its front-panel control interface that includes a small LCD display, RS-232 contact closures, IP connectivity, or with a separately available handheld IR remote control. This switcher is fully compatible with most industry-standard third-party touchscreen controls, such as Creston, AMX, and Leightronix among others.
- Matrix Signal Switching
- This switcher supports true matrix switching functionality, allowing you to route any one of the inputs sources to one or all of the outputs.
- Simultaneous Switching
- Fully buffered high-bandwidth crosspoint modules makes simultaneous switching without crosstalk possible.
- This unit can be controlled via its front-panel interface, RS-232 contact closures, IP connectivity, or with an IR remote control.
- Touchcreen Control Compatibility
- It is fully compatible with most industry-standard third-party touchscreen controls.