Cablestogo Cat5E 350MHz Snagless Patch Cable - Today's advanced fast ethernet and gigabit computer networks require Enhanced Category 5 high-speed cabling to distribute data, voice and video. Cables To Go's Enhanced Cat5 350Mhz Snagless Patch Cables will keep you ahead of the game.
Cables To Go 350Mhz Snagless Patch cables are available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- Will handle bandwidth intensive applications up to 350Mhz and beyond
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Exceeds Category 5e specifications
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certification: TIA/EIA
- The molded, snag-free boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain-relief
- Conductor: 4-pair 24 AWG Stranded Copper
- Molded, Snag-Free boot prevents unwanted cable snags
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM