Trijicon produces battle-proven aiming systems that deliver rapid target acquisition and increased hit potential under any lighting conditions. Their self-luminous aiming systems empower you to execute any shot with complete confidence in bright light, low light or no light at all.
Trigicon's triumphant performance on battlefields across the globe translates to your success on the hunting field. The AccuPoint 3-9x40 Riflescope sports a venerable variable magnification range that delivers the flexibility to sight in dense brush or across open fields with ease. Sighting during twilight conditions is enhanced considerably by a notable 40mm objective, while the dual tritium/fiber optic reticle illumination system provides a vibrant aiming point under any conditions.
A mounting base and rings are used to attach a riflescope to a firearm. A comfortable sight picture is contingent upon the height of the rings. A comfortable cheek-weld is the result of properly positioning the scope over the receiver. Mounting the scope close to the receiver is preferable, yet scopes with larger objectives need higher rings so the front bell can clear the barrel. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- 1.0" Main-Tube
- 6061-T6 Aluminum main-tube is waterproof to 10'
- Mil-Spec Finish
- Type III hard anodized per MIL-A-8625 , Class 2 dull & non reflective
- Multi-Layer Coated Lenses
- Provide superior clarity, zero distortion, flare/glare reduction
- Fiber Optics and Tritium Illumination
- Proprietary battery-free technology provides a vivid aiming point without the need for failure-prone batteries
- Dual-Illuminated Amber Triangle Reticle
A brilliant amber triangle sits atop a single hollow post at the 6-o'clock position.
The reticle is illuminated through the use of fiber optics and tritium, providing a vivid aiming point without the need for failure-prone batteries.