Available exclusively through B&H, the Basic Shotgun Microphone Kits are designed to eliminate the guesswork in configuring a shotgun microphone system that delivers quality and reliability while remaining cost effective. All Basic Shotgun kits are configured to deliver exceptional performance and satisfy the demands of semiprofessional and professional field audio engineers. The basic kits are an all-in-one solution for event videos, budget film work, budget broadcasting, electronic new gathering (ENG) and field production applications.
The Audio-Technica AT-875 is the featured shotgun microphone in this kit. As standard in all Basic Kits, a universal shockmount, cabled boom pole, boompole bag, universal handgrip, and short and long right-angled XLR cables are all included to provide the user with everything necessary for capturing audio for video, film and field production applications.
This Kit Includes:
- Audio-Technica AT875R Short Condenser Shotgun Microphone
- Auray DUSM-1 Universal Shock Mount for Camera Shoes and Boompoles
- Auray WSS-2012 Professional Windshield for Shotgun Microphones - (12cm)
- K-Tek KE-89CC Avalon Series Aluminum Boompole with Internal Coiled XLR Cable
- Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to Angled XLR F Microphone Cable - 20' (6.1 m), Black
- Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to Angled XLR F Microphone Cable - 1.5' (0.45 m), Black
- Auray Neoprene Boompole Bag for 34" Closed Boompole with Shotgun Mic and Softie
- Auray Universal Microphone Pistol Grip