The Analog Way TVC401 Tetra-VIO is a multi-format converter and A/V switcher. It accepts 4 inputs of various types of analog and digital video and audio signals on RCA, DIN4, Cinch, HD-15, DVI and BNC connectors. This unit will then output a universal signal on RCA, HD-15, BNC, Y/C or DVI connectors converted and enhanced to the user's specific application.
- For complex video and audio installations requiring a variety of functions featuring digital and analog signal passage and enhancement.
The Tetra VIO is a universal device featuring six functions:
- Scan Conversion
- Standards Conversion
- Audio Deembedder
- Signal Switcher
- Time Base Correction
- This universal device features digital SPDIF input and output, 4 analog stereo inputs, 1 analog stereo output and deembedding capability from the SDI input. When working with the SDI audio this unit offers delay compensation for the audio and video signals for synchronization.
- The Tetra VIO can be genlocked to an analog reference signal for studio synchronization. The user can select between SDTV black burst or black HD-YUV.
- The inputs can be switched and offers features such as zoom, programmable EDID and clean switching.
- This switcher can be operated from a remote controller via RS-232 and/or GUI.