Heading out at dawn or dusk puts you on the trail when most game is on the move. It is in these crucial times, where light is at a premium, that the Zeiss 3.5-10x44 Conquest MC Riflescope ponies up all the performance features you'll need to take home that trophy.
State-of-the-art multicoated Carl Zeiss optics keep your line of sight bright, sharp, and rich with subtle yet important details. Its 1" tube and 44mm objective ensure a conservative profile and excellent levels of light transmission. Carl Zeiss' technologically advanced multicoating process minimizes glare and flare for crystal clear viewing under difficult lighting conditions.
Flexibility isn't lost on this scope, as it handles most hunting scenarios with ease. At the low end of the magnification range you'll experience a generous field of view, while dialing up to maximum power puts you in position to handle targets at longer ranges with ease. This combination enables you to move from brush to open field without concern for your ability to sight in on your target. It has 1/4 MOA adjustments with a whopping 66 MOA of total adjustment, with parallax correction factory set at 100 yards.
For those hunters who want one scope that can handle all their hunting scenarios, with no compromise in quality, the Conquest MC 3.5-10x44 is an excellent pick.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and the rings attach your scope to the base. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- A bright 3.5-10x magnification scope offering versatility for both woods and open terrain
- Rugged, one-piece, 1.0" main tube is nitrogen purged for water and fog proof performance
- Parallax correction factory-set at 100 yards
- 1/4 MOA precision adjustments with 66 MOA of W&E correction
- Carl Zeiss MC multicoatings applied upon all glass-to-air surfaces for maximum transmission, color fidelity, and brilliance
- Legendary Carl Zeiss precision-ground optics deliver detailed images with high contrast
- Bright 44mm objective lens gathers sufficient light for nearly any lighting conditions conducive to hunting
- Nitrogen-purged waterproof and fogproof performance
- Low profile hunting turrets
- Rapid-Z 600 Reticle in the Second Focal Plane
The Rapid-Z 600 ballistic reticle is configured with three floating posts at 6, 9 and 3 o'clock, with cross hairs. Leading toward the edge of your sight picture from each post is a series of hash-marks that end before they reach the edge of your sight picture. At 12 o'clock you'll see another series of floating hash-marks. Upon the 6 o'clock stadia, there are a number of graduated tick-marks for long-range bullet drop calculation. This design offers a very clear line-of-sight, with a generous view of the area surrounding your target. The tick and hash marks ensures that your point of aim will be your point of impact when targeting at great distances.
The illumination feature provides the hash-marks with a brilliant red glow when needed.
This is the 600 yd version of the Rapid-Z reticle; the hash-marks are defined for accurate range-estimation out to 600 yd.
Second focal plane positioning: The reticle does not magnify when the scope's power is dialed up.