The For.A FA-147 is a powerful time base corrector and frame synchronizer for a variety of closed circuit and broadcast applications. It accepts an analog composite, SD-SDI and outputs a processed composite, SD-SDI signal. This unit has the ability to adjust processing amplifier and genlock phase parameters.
- Line FS
- This device features a line by line frame synchronization for minimum delay and selection modes.
- The FA-147 offers an SDI ANC data signal pass through with EDH enable/disable with A to D conversion capabilities. It also has control of genlock phase and offers a wide range of adjustment.
- Stable Signal
- Internal processing includes a digital codec with 4:2:2 component signal passage.
- Upgrade from FA-145
This device offers the following changes and upgrades from the FA-145:
- Genlock Phase Adjustments
- Optional Audio Embedding/Deembedding
- Optional Analog Component I/O