The Altman IQ-UV Blacklight Series is comprised of CDM compact high-output blacklights designed for clamp, track, canopy, and stem-mount applications. Housed in the IQ38C body, each unit is the smallest professional blacklight manufactured by Altman Lighting. An internal safety switch turns the lamp off when the fixture is opened and the MUG-2 lens filters out harmful UV wavelengths.
With its small size and versatile mounting options, the IQ-UV is the perfect blacklight for theater, bowling alley, nightclub, theme park, and architectural displays where intense UV lighting is required. The IQ-UV utilizes the MHL 70-watt single-ended lamp, available separately.
- Rugged spun and extruded aluminum construction
- Integral Ballast
- Low-noise, high-efficiency electronic ballast
- U.L. and c.U.L. listed
- Automatic safety cutoff switch
- Safety cable with spring clip included
- Easy to Service
- Tool-free lamp access through lens door