The For-A High Resolution Quad Viewer lets you view 4 cameras on a single screen in high resolution. You can also choose to view cameras in full screen or in a 2-split screen format.
In addition to its 2 BNC outputs, this unit features an SXGA connector that can output a resolution of 1280 x 1024 with virtually no reduction in picture size. This SXGA output also supports full and split screen viewing.
An Ethernet connection will let you access this unit to view and to change settings from anywhere on the network. Remote network control is possible even when the unit is set to output high-definition video. There is also a parallel terminal for controlling this unit from a local PC.
- Features 2 and 4 split-screen modes
- Up to four asynchronous composite signal (color, B/W) inputs
- In addition to regular video output, includes SXGA high-definition output and video transmission function using a network
- In SXGA high-definition output, video for each channel can be displayed with virtually no reduction in size
- Title display function (up to 8 alphanumeric characters per channel)
- Includes parallel remote input terminal
- Allows remote control over a network even when high-definition output is selected 1
- Video sensor option for motion detection
- User ID and password security
- Remote monitoring system is available using FOR-A's network multiviewer
- Multicast function for monitoring on multiple computers supported by MV-40EX option