The For-A MV-1600 High Resolution 16-Split Multi Viewer can be used to display 16 CCTV cameras on a single screen at a high resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels (SXGA). Cameras can also be viewed in full screen, or in blocks of 4 or 9 split screen images. Automatic switching is possible between full screen and multi image modes. Each camera input is paired with a loop-through output so that its video can be independently routed to a recorder or monitor.
On account of its LAN connection, this multiplexer can be accessed for viewing and control over a network using the provided software package. In an ideal network environment, images can viewed at frame rates of up to 60 FPS for each camera. There is also an RS-232C connection for controlling this unit from a local PC.
Alarm I/O ports are available for connecting external alarm triggering and relay devices. An alarm can also be triggered when a video loss is detected.
- Input of up to 16 asynchronous composite signals (color, B/W)
- Loop-through terminals for each input for support of system expansion
- 2 analog composite outputs: Full screen, 4-split screen, or 16-split screen can be displayed
- SXGA (1280 x 1024) high-resolution output: Full screen, 4-split screen, 9-split screen, or 16-split screen is available 1
- Network video transfer function: Monitoring video can be transferred over the network at a maximum transfer frame rate of 60 FPS 2
- Title display function: Up to 8 characters per channel (up to 6 characters in composite output) (alphanumeric characters, Japanese kana, symbols)
- Automatic switching function: Enables automatic switching between full screen and split-screen displays
- External alarm input/output terminal: Enables alarm-linked display
- Includes dedicated software package enabling viewer functions and settings and control over a LAN connection
- Enables control using a parallel remote connection and RS-232C interface
- Security system with ID and password incorporated
- Multicast mode allows each PC to control images remotely