The For-A 9-Split Multi Viewer allows 9 CCTV cameras to be displayed on a single screen. Cameras can also be viewed in 4 and 5+1 display modes. This unit can be set to auto switch between cameras at timed intervals (0 - 30 sec). Auto switching is possible in full screen and multi-screen modes.
Any camera can also be selected for full screen viewing via the spot monitor output. Loop-through video outputs allows each camera signal to be independently routed to an auxiliary monitor or recorder. There are also alarm I/O ports for interfacing this unit with external sensor and triggering devices.
An Ethernet port allows this unit to be accessed for control from anywhere over the network. There is also an RS-232C connector for controlling this unit from a local PC. A title with up to 8 characters can be assigned to each camera channel.
- Input of up to 9 asynchronous composite video signals (color or black and white) supported
- Loop-through capability provided for all channels to achieve system expansion easily
- SPOT OUT output provided for outputting any input video signals on the full screen
- External control using remote control connector, RS-232C interface and Ethernet interface (100Base-TX) enabled
- External alarm input/output connectors provided, screen displays coupled with alarms supported
- Date & time display function incorporated
- Ability to display titles with up to 8 characters for each camera provided
- Remote control software program equipped as a standard feature (Windows version)