The For-A 16-Split Multi Viewer allows up to 16 cameras to be displayed on one screen. In addition to a 16-split screen display, this unit supports various other multi-screen configurations to suit a variety of applications. Cameras can also be viewed in full screen, either by manually selecting a camera or by setting the unit to auto switch between cameras at timed intervals (0 - 30 sec). Automatic switching is also possible in multi-screen mode.
Each camera input is paired with a looping video output so that its signal can be independently outputted to another video device.
This unit will display an alert when it senses a video signal loss such as when a camera cable is disconnected, or if a camera's power is turned off. Additionally, alarm I/O ports allow the use of external sensing or triggering equipment.
In addition to RS-232C remote control, this unit features an Ethernet port and includes software for accessing the menu from a network PC (Windows).
- Up to 16 asynchronous composite video (color, B/W) inputs
- Loop-through in all channels for easy system expansion
- In addition to the standard 4, 9, and 16 split-screens, various other unique screen displays are also possible with the 5+1, 7+1, 12+1A, and 12+1B split-screen patterns
- Any input video can be fed to a selected split-screen frame 1
- In addition to split-screen display, two spot outputs capable of full screen display are available for any selected input videos
- Includes video loss detection function that indicates when an input signal is cut off by a camera cable being disconnected, a camera being turned off, or other cause
- Enables external control using an Ethernet interface in addition to remote and RS-232C interfaces
- External alarm input/output terminal for alarm-linked displays
- Date and time display function
- Title display function (up to 4 alphanumeric, symbol characters for each channel)
- Remote control software program equipped as a standard feature (Windows version)