The For.A VFC-300M256 is a high speed CCTV camera capable of generating frame rates from 90 FPS at 512 x 512 pixels to 300 FPS at 200 x 200 pixels. This is achieved through the use of an integrated memory function that utilizes a constant loop recording method for shooting and capturing. For.A also designed it so that image capture starts the instant the camera is powered on, ensuring that no critical frame is missed. High speed cameras are aimed towards applications needing detailed motion analysis such as in medical and science research, product development, and education.
- PC Network Control
- In addition to its standard BNC/S-video ports, this camera is equipped with an Ethernet port, enabling image transfer as well as camera control over a network without the need for an intermediary converter device. Included with the camera is a comprehensive but user-friendly software program.
- External Trigger Image Capture
- This camera is equipped with AUX jacks, allowing image recording to be triggered by external wired devices compatible with TTL level or make-contact control protocols. This is an important feature in numerous industrial applications, for example, a manufacturing line can use it to capture images at the activation of an alarm.
- Synchronized Multi-Camera Imaging
- Up to 8 cameras can be synchronized to start recording at the same time. This is an important feature for shooting an object from different angles or for shooting multiple locations at the same time.