The For.A VFC-1000SB Variable Frame Rate Camera is a compact, high speed camera that is light in weight and heavy in performance. This camera has an integrated memory function, with a recording memory that can begin shooting as soon as there is power. The camera records in a loop so you will never miss that moment you need. The VFC-1000SB records at up to 1000 frames per second, and can be synchronized with multiple VFC Series cameras so you can shoot a single object from multiple directions, or shooting different locations at the same time. This feature makes the VFC-1000SB great for Manufacturing or Production Line, R&D, Sports or Medical applications.
- Maximum image quality of 512 x 472 pixels at 250 fps
- Electronic shutter function enables speeds of up to 1/100,000 second for capturing sharp, high-speed image situations
- AC or DC power allows for recording in any situation
- Easy PC control over network
- Synchronized multi-camera imaging
- Ethernet port on the camera
- AUX jack for external trigger support