The Hitachi KP-M2RP is a CCTV box camera that uses a 1/2" B/W CCD along with a number of picture controls to produce visible images in near infrared (IR) lighting environments. For maximum versatility, users can choose between various electronic shutter, synchronization and field modes in order to achieve the most stable signal along with optimum image quality according to a particular viewing application. This level of performance coupled with its compact design makes it particularly well suited for use with a microscope or image processing system.
This KP-M2RN camera is compatible with the KP-M2.
Note: PAL Camera, not compatible with USA TV systems
- Compact & Lightweight Design
- A small and lightweight design can be a major advantage in microscopic, machine vision and similar applications involving camera placement in confined areas.
- Multiple Sync Modes
- Signal synchronization can be internal or external as well as interlaced or non-interlaced. The camera will automatically switch its synchronization mode according to the external sync signal input.
- Field-on-Demand Function
- An external device can be used to trigger the camera to capture an image at a particular instant. Both capture time and shutter speed can be adjusted by an external trigger signal.
- Frame or Field Integration
- By switching between field and frame modes and by selecting a scanning system and electronic shutter speed, users can obtain a desired video output signal.