The Hitachi KP-M30 is an ultra compact and lightweight CCTV box camera suitable for microscopic, machine vision and similar applications involving high resolution imaging in confined spaces. Users can select between various frame integrations, shutter speeds and sync modes, allowing them to dial-in the settings that will achieve the most stable signal and optimum image quality according to a particular environment.
Note: Requires optional junction box (JU-M1A/JU-F30) and cable (C510-KSM)
- Anti-Vibration & Ultra Compact Body
- A small profile and the ability to withstand shock are two very important factors in factory automation, robotics and similar confined imaging applications involving fast moving machinery operating with frequent starts and stops.
- Single Camera to Junction Box Connection
- As with many industrial imaging devices, this camera uses a single, proprietary 12-pin cable carrying power, video and sync. The other end of the cable attaches to an optional junction box that features a standard video output and an external HD/VD sync input. A single cable camera greatly simplifies the installation process in machine vision and similar factory automation applications. Camera to junction box cables are available in three lengths; 2m (C-201KSM), 5m (C-501KSM) and 10m (C-102KSM).
- Multiple Sync Modes
- Signal synchronization can be internal or external as well as interlaced or non-interlaced. The camera will automatically switch its synchronization mode according to the external sync signal input.
- Frame or Field Integration
- By switching between field and frame modes and by selecting a scanning system and electronic shutter speed, users can obtain a desired video output signal.