The Hitachi KP-D20B is an ultra compact color box camera suitable for a wide range of security and non-security related viewing applications. Because of its small and lightweight design it can be installed in areas inaccessible to a larger or heavier camera. Through the use of a 1/2" CCD along with a number of internal picture controls, this camera is able to produce and maintain the level of image quality expected in commercial monitoring environments. Also of note is an auto iris function, allowing camera use in areas with fluctuating light levels.
Note: Lens sold separately (CS mount)
- Ultra compact and lightweight design
- Excellent image quality with 1/2" CCD and 480 lines of resolution
- Versatile connecting options with BNC and S-video output ports
- Accepts industry standard CS mount lenses
- Auto iris function ensures properly exposed images in areas with shifting light levels
- 4x Digital zoom for bringing objects of interest to be brought into close view