The Tusa TUL-300 Wide-Angle Dive Light with its high intensity 4.8W LED diode is a practical and convenient underwater light. You could use it to look under ledges and to restore natural color underwater. The light is also perfect for night dives or as a back-up for cave and other overhead environments. It is submersible to 400' (120 m).
The light is made of anodized aluminum, making it extremely durable. The light produces an extremely wide-angle bright, white beam, that makes is a perfect light source for many on land applications. The 42° beam makes this light ideal for use as a underwater video light when used with a point & shoot camera.
- Extreme wide-angle beam 42°, can even be used to as a video light for point & shot cameras
- Extra Bright 4.8W LED that produces 130 Lumens
- Perfect for night dives or as a back-up for cave and other overhead environments
- Perfect for all rugged outdoor use
- Magnetic switch makes operation easy
- Bulb Life: 1,000 Hours