The For.A VFC-2000SC is a super high speed CCTV camera capable of generating frame rates from 50 FPS at 512 x 512 pixels to 32,000 FPS at 512 x 32 pixels. This is achieved through the use of an integrated memory function that utilizes a constant loop recording method for shooting and capturing. For.A also designed it so that image capture starts the instant the camera is powered on, ensuring that no critical frame is missed. High speed cameras are aimed towards applications needing detailed motion analysis such as in medical and science research, product development, drop/destructive testing and other testing operations.
- PC Network Control
- In addition to its standard BNC/S-video ports, this camera is equipped with an Ethernet port, enabling image transfer as well as camera control over a network without the need for an intermediary converter device. Included with the camera is a comprehensive but user-friendly software program.
- External Trigger Image Capture
- This camera is equipped with AUX jacks, allowing image recording to be triggered by external wired devices compatible with TTL level or make-contact control protocols. This is an important feature in numerous industrial applications, for example, a manufacturing line needing to capture images at the activation of an alarm.
- Synchronized Multi-Camera Imaging
- With the addition of a synchronizing signal splitter, up to 8 cameras can be synchronized to start recording at the same time. This is an important feature for shooting an object from different angles or for shooting multiple locations at the same time. Two cameras can be synchronized without an additional signal splitter.
- Optional Additional 4 Sec & 8 Sec Memory Available
- Recording times for this camera, with its standard memory, is from 81.6 seconds at 50 FPS to 2.0 seconds at 32,000 FPS. This can be further extended by installing the optional 2000-4SEC memory module, which provides an additional 4 seconds of recording or the 2000-8SEC module, providing 8 additional seconds of recording.